Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Honey, hips don't lie.

Dancing was great last night - it was troupe and Renee and Honey came. Zil and Noni both missed it, but sent apologies and promises. Yesterday morning's beginners class was good - 5 students. I don't want any more than that. My favourite class size is 4. 3 is fine, 5 is fine, 6 is too many and 3 is too few. Well, that's how I feel this week, anyway.

Honey wants us to dance to Hips Don't Lie, and is excited about white, red and black costumes. So, I'll take any enthusiasm I can get. And I'm just saying "sure, yeah, great, no problem". Plus Thea is totally besotted and won't let any of us say no to Honey ever anyway which is Just So Pathetic, Thea. Trouble wants me to write "Trouble is helpful" and, honey, I will! but you know, that sounds just like YOU. Don't you want me to say it my way????

*cough*

Trouble has been really helpful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home