Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Muffin meetings.

Last Friday just gone Lilly & I went to Littlesplat for coffee and scones, and then to swim in the Karri Forest Lake, and she helped us organise a bit of a plan for ourselves. It looks to me as if I'll get support from polly to really chase dance for a while - Trouble is being very helpful on this front, and there's a lot of support for the ideas of me teaching dance, organising to study more dance, etc. etc. So, I am hoping that this will be the direction we take - that I'll be supported as I need to be to do this. I can't drive a car so I will need someone to do that for me and Trouble has been really present with me lately and will do that. I'm getting a lot of support for (as always) reasons other than love of the dance - but it doesn't really matter I guess.
I guess that's multifarious!

Nadia came around to visit with blueberry and apple muffins and we held an impromptu sub-committee meeting of the Bugsplat Arts Association in which I lobbied for support for my conquer-the-world-with-bellydance cause.
Good muffins.
At Trouble's suggestion, I even introduced myself by name, and that wasn't as hard as it might have been. Nadia has known for a long time and she comes to dance sometimes.

Then Lilly arrived by chance and also had muffins. So then I went to the Bugsplat Family Centre and pretty much secured their support too which means with two organisations supporting my proposal we're eligible for a lot more funding and we're more likely to get it.
Now I just have to make Just Jo, Trouble and Thea write the damn thing.
I've got to find out all the details of exactly what I want but my plan is pretty much - a costume making course, travel & accomodation allowances to study what I want to study in other places and to get guest teachers to Bugsplat to teach our group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home