Thursday, January 18, 2007

Very strange.

We had all assumed he'd get it - well, thea had joked;
'They're too stupid to know a good thing when they see one."

(that's kind of what she said :) *cough*)

and there was speculation that they (the Board) would be stupid.
They'd been pretty stupid with Trouble, after all.
But I don't think we ever really thought they'd be THAT stupid as to not give the job to Gray.

I feel a bit strange now. Unsettled.

I had a bit of a plan involving Gray being at work in the mornings which was to bellydance in the loungeroom at 10am every day he was at work. That was a kind of plan. Now I could still do it but it is always more difficult with Gray around. He might be doing something involving power points. I might feel shy.

We went to Bigsplat and (hi Shannon & bud! I love the beauty blog!) got our eyelashes tinted. Brown black. Mannie and Angelata have been having major money anxiety about losing our job and were not having much fun, so this was 15 minutes of tranquility. I don't know why but there's something so soothing about being groomed, isn't there?

I still feel a bit strange now.
Thank you for reading.
Here's something we've been thinking abour.

French philosopher André Comte-Sponville lists these as the great virtues: politeness, fidelity, prudence, temperance, courage, justice, generosity, compassion, mercy, gratitude, humility, simplicity, tolerance, purity, gentleness, good faith, humour and, finally, love (which transcends virtue).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home