Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Conti & charcoal.

Today is the third art class - last week's was quite good - it was about going from detail to simple. We drew flowers and fungi from photographs. It was fine. I was a bit nervous - thinking about Trouble's Farewell (which was last Saturday). Now that is over (it was better than fine and there was a hamper) and also, we got the grant in yesterday, so there is nothing loooooooooming.

On Sunday it was the first of the monthly Bugsplat Life Drawing Group that Trouble has helped me organise and Gray's friend Noel was the model. He chose one of my drawings as his favourite. Yay! He was a great model. The session went really well. Because I have worked for many, many years as a life model it was easy for me to suggest things and when a Very Naughty Lady took a photograph I was very firm and told her to erase it and gave a very short talk on life model etiquette. I have opinions about life model etiquette.

I hope my friends bud and shannon become (a) beautiful bellydancer(s)!

Dance has been really good so far. Trouble has been organising things like grant applications and collecting money and sign in sheets and bringing in suitcase of scarves and water and CD player and CDs and coin belts and zills and drum patterns etc. I am not so good at those things. Also, she drives me there. It's three times a week now and that's working fine.

Zil has returned. I'm glad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home