Friday, August 24, 2007

Metallic green

I should report that the Top Mission to BySeaSplat was a great success.
Zil is a good driver and we had a fun day and we found a dozen identical tops (different sizes, roughly the right size spread) and that's been just fine.

Trouble finished the acquittal with help from Thea and Just Jo. Thank you all.

I like our new schedule a lot. Trouble goes to circuit training (I don't like it but I do like what it does for our pectoral muscles which would be better if they were stronger) on her very own night, no sharing with me, and that's working well. I have dance three times a week as teacher and once as a student, including a great night of teaching followed by study which is 3 hours of solid dance which is about how much I'd really like. I wonder how many students I'd need to be able to justify back to back classes?

Trouble, Angelata and Gray went shopping yesterday. In Bigsplat.
Trouble bought cherry red (and black) sportswear and a metallic green fitball and shell wanted to call the fitball Fitzwilliam because we just watched Bridget Jones (both of them) but everyone prefers Fritz. So that's its name.
I like it.
I had a fantastic dance this morning with a big class. So big that two of us had to share a mat. (There are five mats.)
That's a big class for Bugsplat.
God I love dance.

My art project is ready for me to begin and I'm a bit scared of the white space.
See you later.
*shimmy*

1 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger Shhh said...

i'd love to take one of your classes. if we ever make it to oz we will be there *shimmy..well almost can't quite do it yet*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home